Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Social Media for Accelerated Customer and Business Development
Monday, Jan 13, 2014, 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
evening programs at Gleacher
1. Select correct registrant category for the proper fee
2. No credit cards at door, only cash (see below)
3. Dress code: business casual
Please register early!
Walk-ins are welcome!
Admission fee at the door, if not pre-registered:
Booth affiliation- $25.00
General public- $30.00
Registration: is Required for the preferential fee (at door is higher, see above)
Payment: Payment in Advance only for preferential fee (see below)
Cancellation: before Jan 10th, at 8am (have to place the catering order that day).
No refunds after that time!
Actual Registration is available until before the event.
Registration Deadline (Jan 9th) is for the early bird discount of $5 (e.g. $15 vs $20).
Registrants & Fees
We are SOLD OUT, at the moment! If spots open, we will release them here, on this page, as soon as they do.
We have been asked whether we have a waitlist.... the answer is "no". However, if for some reason, there are no-shows, we will consider people at the door (at the door's fee listed above) on a first come, first serve basis.
The only option to register now is to become an Event Sponsor for $2,500, which will release 50 additional spots to be sold.
Thank you for your interest! Please plan or registering early for our next events!
CBERTD together with the leadership and guidance of Suit Social Media
brings together Social Media industry specialists,
innovators, and thought leaders to share their insights and successes
with you. Arrive a novice and leave a seasoned professional in Social
This event features numerous industry innovators from Sprout
Social, Suit Social Media, 435digital, Straight North, Digital Third Coast, Lightspan Digital and more! Each specializing in different
aspects of Social Media Marketing and how it can be used to raise your
profile, reach new customers, and increase business. Bring your
questions and observations because you will have the chance to meet face
to face with each of our expert guests and learn more about how you can
integrate their individual specialties directly into your business.
This not going to be a panel discussion (we would rather not have you sleep at your chair).
This is a rotating tour of in-person, small-group presentations and
discussions fused with social media elements designed to deliver an
experience that demonstrates the relationship between real life and
online social interaction. Topics covered range the entire social media
spectrum from conducting market research to improving your Yelp rating.
You will learn a wealth of methods to get your word out.
Get the inside track on what it takes to be successful as a [Social Media] entrepreneur!
We plan on rotating you through tables of experts, to have your
questions answered specifically, on any of the following subjects, in a
personal and actionable manner:
1. How to Produce A Successful Social Media Strategy, by Lia James from Liajames.com
2. Mobile Marketing. by Ibrahim Ayad
3. Engaging and growing your target Twitter audience. by Drew Stern from Sproutsocial.com
4. Driving Sales with a Compelling Video, by Patrick Loughman from Capsule-Collective.com
5. How to Leverage Social Media to Rank #1 on Google, by Matt Lane from StraightNorth.com
6. Conducting better Market Research; to better connect with your target market, find out where they are, what they do, and what they are interested in, by Joan Daluga from 435digital.com
7. How to optimize your on-site content for social media sharing and engagement, by Rebecca Otis from digitalthirdcoast.net
8. Using Twitter to Identify and Activate Online Communities, by Matt Kubinski and Craig Poston from Rushanddivision.com
9. Blogging Through the Clutter: How to Write Posts that Get Shared, by Richard Ellis from PenAndPath.com
10. Social Media ROI, by Mana Ionescu from Lightspandigital.com
11. How To Market On Instagram, by Elly Deutch from convometrics.com
12. Growing your Social Networks using SEO, by Ajay Pattani from Perfectsearchmedia.com
13. Dealing with Facebook’s decreased organic reach, by Michael Dennis from SuitSocialMedia.com
14. Growing and Managing an Email List, by John Rood from Next Step Test Preparation
For all the details, insights, intentional discussion, and live updates
please join our new group and
6:00pm- Arrival and Purposeful Networking
enabled by .com!
Productive connections, when you need them. No aimless wandering around.
Networking Registration coming soon, to attendees!
(curious about Choopia, go to the site and use keyword: demoforyou to check it out)
(please be punctual with your arrival !! )
6:30pm- Main Feature - Part 1:
a. Case presentation on how a specific Social Media campaign for customer development was run
b. Q&A about the case
7:00pm- Main Feature - Part 2:
Small group Social Media presentations and Roundtable discussions on the subjects that interest you.
We will rotate tables.
8:30pm- More Learning, Connections, and Self-promotion
Pitch your Company or Initiative!
Tell us about whom you met and if you
We give you the Mic to express yourself
Light appetizers and one drink are included on us! Cash bar, all the time.
Hosted by your @CBERTD
Chairs: Emil Koulov
and Enrique Posse